Our Adobe certified trainers will: Teach you how to use After Effects to take your video project to the next level. You’ll learn to produce digital visual effects, motion graphics, and compositing. We use a hands-on project-based approach to cover post-production for video production for many uses including marketing. Additional topics covered include rotoscoping, isolating objects, keying, footage stabilisation, dynamic text animation, layers, tracking and producing broadcast quality output.
Duration: 2 Days
(Sale) Price: was £469 (ex. vat) NOW £295 (ex. vat)
This course is also available as a private/bespoke course that can take place at your premises or at ours. Click for more information on our: private courses.
[ezcol_1half id=”” class=”” style=””]
• The ultimate After effects workspace
• The 5 core foundations
• Power shortcuts for productivity
• Essential preference changes
• Jargon demystified
Understanding & building compositions
• Importing & interpreting footage
• The best composition/project settings
• Working with Photoshop & Illustrator files
• Typesetting secrets
• saving time with Pre-compose
After Effects Layers
• Defining & creating different layers
• Layer snapping and positioning
• Layer compositing
• Switches, blend modes and track mattes
• Layer solids, shapes and masks
• Motion paths and Animation
• Adding, adjusting & Interpolating keyframes
• Preparing audio/visuals for animation
• Creating and adjusting motion paths
• Adding complexity with Pre-compose
After Effects Super Effects
• Animating adjustment layers
• Gradients, glows and scribbles
• Saving pan and scan presets
• Effects for generating backgrounds
• Exposure, lighting and colour cast fixes
[/ezcol_1half][ezcol_1half_end id=”” class=”” style=””]
Working with Cameras
• 3D Cameras in After Effects
• Moving and animating cameras
• Tracking, Panning and zooming
• Creating depth of field
• Camera Rendition options
Animating Shapes and Type
• Animating with paths
• Parenting, Null objects and the pick whip
• Creating shape layer animation
• Managing Mogafis
• Properties and Preferences
Time and Retiming
• Time Blending and remapping
• Warp, stretch and remap time
• Trail, Echo and posterize time
• Force vs pixel motion blur
• Time displacement effects
• The Adobe Media Encoder
• Enhanced video rendering and pre-rendering
• Optimum settings for rendering graphics
• Getting the most from the Render Queue
• Optimising Output
• Pre-render and proxy workflows
• Multiple frame rendition
• Ram Previews
• Avoid flickering
• The output module
For more information or to book a place on this course please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on: 0203 488 1538
Telephone : 0203 488 1538
Email : email@example.com
Head Office : 78 Phillip Street, London N1 5RT
This is just a small selection. Londontech Training maintains a 99%+ Positive feedback score!
Learned a lot with this course, and now feel confident to create professional material for my work.
Would definitely recommend it and the tutor made the course even more enjoyable as we could have a laugh and was a nice small group.
Very helpful course, straightforward instruction and laidback, giving you the right amount of time to take everything in.
Would definitely recommend.
Overall very good, lots of hints and tips and shortcuts and the tutor was very approachable and answered questions,
creating a friendly and collaborstive atmosphere.
Very helpful and interactive. Enjoyable and will definitely recommend to others. Tailored to my personal After Effects needs.
Really impressed with the course and a very helpful intructor.
Came in as a novice and now have much more confidence.Thoroughly recommended.
Excellent After Effects course – definitely gave me what I need to get my work done! Recommended.
Course was good, enjoyable and informative. Feel confident to build complete videos and animation from scratch.
Telephone : 0203 488 1538
Training Location: 16 Hoxton Square N1 6NT
Head Office: 78 Phillip St. N1 5RT